"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Saturday, March 8, 2014

Short Week, No Puppies, Climbing Kitchen Chairs & 15 Months Stats

**DIDN'T TAKE HARDLY ANY PICS THIS WEEK**
Wes:  1 Year, 3 Months & 1 Week Old
Ty:  3 Years, 4 Months & 1 Week Old

This will be a short blog – our Florida trip had gone until Sunday of the previous week and we were going on our cruise on Sabbath the following week…so I will just need to recap Monday-Friday. 

MONDAY
-  We were exhausted from our Florida trip and we all felt bad.  Wes & I had gotten a monster of a cold, on top of the GI bug.  Wes was over his portion of the bug and I never had the vomiting, but I had diarrhea and nausea and just felt horrible.  We spent the day unpacking and doing laundry.  One funny thing was I had asked Ty if he had fun at Disney World and he said excitedly,”Yes!”  And then got sad and dejected and said, “But Ty didn’t see Daisy Duck, though.”  So cute.  I didn’t realize she was such a draw for him! 

He had sat in the trailer and it had flipped up and surprised him!

Putting on a head lamp - very proud of himself

He took his own video - he is saying, "cheese!"...thinking he was taking a picture of himself!

TUESDAY
-  I was supposed to work, but I still felt horrible, so I didn’t go in.  I hate calling out, but I was in no condition to work.  Since we were all sick, Adam had kept the puppies, since he wasn’t going on the cruise with us and would be watching them again for the upcoming week.  The house seemed dead and empty without them.  You have no idea how much they eat off the floor until they aren’t there!  I couldn’t believe how much food I picked off the floor!

Watching American Idol - do you see the microphone in his hand?!!

WEDNESDAY
-  Laid low again and put the laundry away and started packing for the cruise.  Westin figured out how to climb onto the kitchen chairs and would do it nonstop.  He has no clue that he can fall right off them and goes to just walk right off them and I have caught him too many times.  He is an animal.

-  I have always loved how Wes stands or walks with his hands behind his back.   Here he is standing watching Heath & Ty shovel off our porch.  Then I saw Heath do the exact same thing on our cruise…which I had never noticed before!





THURSDAY
-  Wes had his 15 month doctor’s appointment and is doing great!  I had been worried about his weight because he had definitely lost some weight since having his GI bug.  But he came in at 20 pounds and 2 oz (15th percentile), which is the highest percentile he has been.  He was 31.5 inches (50th percentile), which means he definitely needs to be out of his baby carrier car seat! )=  I wasn’t going to get rid of it before the cruise though!  She thinks he is doing great and does not believe he has a peanut allergy, so she encouraged us to try it again!  He got 2 shots and did not cry this time with them!  He watched the needle go in and whined slightly, but never cried!  I was so proud of him! 

-  We went to the Mexican restaurant with my parents that night and the kids were terrible at the restaurant.  It made me nervous of how they would do in the dining room on the cruise for a week! 


FRIDAY
-  The day before we left on the cruise!  What else?  But packing all day!  Can’t remember anything else!

Have a great week!  I am 2 weeks behind, hope to post another blog soon…but I am starting my 1st class on Monday!

No comments: