"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lost Videos ...

The way that I loaded videos onto Blogger stopped working for me a couple of months ago...so I got backlogged with videos.  I have figured out a way to do it now, so I wanted to post the videos that I didn't get a chance to do!  I really don't expect everyone to watch 20 videos of my kids!  This is mostly for Heath & I (and the boys) to be able to look back on, years down the road!  I do have some favorites that I don't think should be missed, so look for these titles:

HAVE YOU SEEN A HAPPIER BOY? (#4)
FIREWORKS 2013 (#9)
AVOIDING THE CRACKS (#10)
LITTLE MARK (#12)
BLANKET OCD (#14)
WHAT A 12 HOUR CAR RIDE WILL DO TO A KID (#16)
BREAKFAST SCREECHING (#18)
DRAGGING WES (NEXT TO LAST ONE)
TYSON CAN "TOUCH THE SKY" (THE LAST ONE)

Happy watching!






























































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry to break this to you but Ty will never outgrow that blanket Ocd....To this day I can't sleep if my sheet isn't tucked in at the bottom and blankets smooth...but I just watched all your videos:)
I laughed and laughed