"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lots of Forts, Daredevils & Playing Games

Wes:  1 Year, 11 Months & 3 Weeks Old
Ty:  4 Years & 3 Weeks Old 

Nov 10 - 16

Making a fort underneath our down comforter in our bed

If Westin doesn't play guitar when he gets older...I will be shocked!!  This is one of my favorite pictures in a long time!!

Afternoon playing with the dune racer

Westin isn't half-bad at driving actually!

I love this one - it is like they are deep in conversation!



Pure driving joy

Not sure what to say about this...a fireman chef making a car omelette?!!

Very pleased with the result



Ty playing Uno with me while Wes was napping...I am trying to groom him to love games as much as me!!  I will always have a playing partner then!!

Our last picture of Snickers...she died 1 week later, to the day.  Reeses was upstairs with the boys playing and Snickers missed her and became distressed without Reeses!  They were whining/barking at each other through the gate - it was super cute.  I miss her so much.  It has been 3 months...when will it ever get better?  

  Hanging in Ty's tent in his room (wish I could remember what they were looking at)

More dune racer fun


Playing CD's together - they made a sleeping area with Ty's mattress in Westin's room

Love this boy!

No comments: