"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Sunday, February 1, 2015

Sleeping With a Pillow & 1st Trip to the Dentist

Wes:  1 Year, 11 Months & 2 Weeks Old
Ty:  4 Years & 2 Weeks Old 

Nov 3 - 9 

Old picture from our shopping trip a couple of weeks ago that either Mom or Shannon sent to me.  It is a great one!

Still playing with that dune racer box - I finally made that thing disappear - it was taking over my entire family room!!!

News alert:  Westin is sleeping with a pillow now!!

Thrilled over his work of art!

But not thrilled that I wanted a picture taken!  

Westin was singing "Let it Go" without any prompting all by himself

THEN...I prompted him to try to get it on video

Then he thought he did such a good job that he had to hoodify himself!!

The boys playing in the dentist waiting room - I finally got Ty there!  He did amazing!

I love how Westin is staring at the owl in the mural

Making play-doh cookies with Daddy on Friday night

I love how Westin cocks his head to the side!

No comments: