"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Sunday, January 11, 2015

Finley's B-day Party & Fryeburg Fair 2014

Serious pose - just before fighting over steering the tractor 
Wes:  1 Year, 10 Months & 3 Weeds Old
Ty:  3 Years, 11 Months & 3 Weeks Old

Sept 22 - 28

Don't know why or how Ty had written on the deck, but he was scrubbing away - as a punishment!


That Tuesday we had Finley Mae's 3rd birthday party!  As you can see, it was a Minnie Mouse theme and Shannon inspired me to improve my kid's birthday decorations!  She did a great job! 

There was a homemade Minnie pinata and the kids had such a blast with it!

3 three boys watching the pinata fun

Westin's turn!  I love the look on Fin's face!


Fryeburg Fair weekend at my parent's house...we woke up on Sabbath morning to Snickers' face being very swollen.  She came out of the crate this way.  She had been dealing with hives on and off for a couple of months without the vets knowing what she was allergic to.  So I freaked out that her allergic reaction was getting worse...and moving to her airway.  When most likely, she had gotten into the yellow jacket nest at my parents.  But I had thought she would have been howling in pain and rubbing her face in the ground if she would have been stung.  So we didn't want to take any chances, so I took her to the vet and they gave her a shot of Benadryl and an IV dose of steroid.  I held her for about an hour there and then they let us go when she was improving.  $189 later! )=  But that time with her was actually really precious between her and me.  With the kids and Reeses, you don't get a ton of 1:1 time.  I miss her.

  A side look at the swelling

  This is how skinny her snout was supposed to be 

Cousins picture after church

Riding bikes

Fryeburg Fair 2014 - my 1st stop - Tom's Jumbo donut stand...about 30 people deep!  It is worth the wait!

The morning started off cool - with us wearing our sweatshirts but quickly turned to 80+ degrees!  It was actually miserably hot!

And fighting over to ride in the stroller

One of the highlights of the fair...the tractors



Loving the pigs

Pig scramble selfies with Noni


Then someone...I can't remember who - gave Ty a sip of Mountain Dew - are you kidding me?

He is in love!

The older kids got bracelets to ride as many rides as they wanted for $20, I think

Thank goodness Westin fell asleep during most of the rides - because he couldn't ride on any of them!

They had so much fun


Ty loved this obstacle-course-type of ride

Westin grabbed cousin Joel's hand and wouldn't let him go!  

No comments: