"THERE NEVER HAS BEEN, NOR WILL THERE EVER BE, ANYTHING QUITE SO SPECIAL AS THE LOVE BETWEEN A MOTHER AND A SON." - AUTHOR UNKNOWN


Saturday, January 24, 2015

Home Shenanigans, Cinderella Tyson, New Phone Fiasco & Wanting to Go to the Patriots Game

Wes:  1 Year, 10 Months & 3 Weeks Old
Ty:  3 Years, 11 Months & 3 Weeks Old 

Oct 13 - 19

Cowboy hat & a bead necklace...a very manly combination...
And don't even start me on the video below



More shenanigans...taking all the sheets off our bed

Then Ty brought down his bed and brought it in the family room...but decided to sleep underneath it

Then Westin drove the train over Ty!  Dangerous!

Then talk about dangerous...Ty has been jumping into Westin's crib and brings toys and books in and they hang in Westin's crib!

This was a not fun story.  This is the boys trying on headphones at Target while I was waiting to pick up my new iPhone 6.  I was up for a new phone and Verizon and Apple were backordered on the iPhone 6 for weeks, but I found the one I wanted at Target.  I had them reserve it on a Tuesday, while I was driving to work, but I thought that I did not have enough time to pick it up because I was going into work early to get to a meeting.  When I got to work, the meeting had been cancelled but no one had sent a message out that it was cancelled.  I was so mad - I could have picked up my new phone!!!!  It got worse.  The next day I drove down to Concord to pick it up, timed it just perfectly with Westin's nap, to find out that the person manning the cell phone center at Target never showed up for work.  The Target people were very nice, the manager came to try to help...they made a bunch of phone calls...but they do not even have access to get into their locked cabinets to get my phone.  I was ripping mad.  After all of that...I still did not have my new phone.  And I had to drive the 25 minutes back home empty-handed.

  The next day was Thursday and friends of ours had 4 tickets to the Patriots game (Thursday night football against the Jets) that they gave for us to use.  I couldn't get any of my family members or friends to go with me because of how late it was going to be, Shannon & Devin were working etc......and it was supposed to pour.  So the plan was that Aunt Sherrie, Uncle Kevin, David & I were going to go.  But because of the rain, Aunt Sherrie & Uncle Kevin bailed and David got 2 of his friends to come with us instead.  We were so pumped!

  Poor Ty.  He wanted to go so bad!  He ran into my closet and grabbed another Patriots hat, put it on, and said, "Now can I go, Mommy?"  Oh...I really wanted to take him.  But the language and the drunk people all around us...it just is not the place for kids.  Sad, but true.

These were our seats - they were really great actually.  But the best part.  Not 1 drop of rain fell the entire game.  It was amazing!!!!

We had a blast!


Wish the Pats played better, but they won with a blocked field goal....so it was very exciting at the end!!!!  While I was at the game, the boys & Adam went to Concord.  They picked up my new phone for me (the person actually showed up for work that night) and Heath specifically did not turn the phone on because I had my old phone at the Patriots game.  But while I was driving to the game, my phone stopped working.  So something was done through the sale with Target & Verizon.  Thank goodness I could still use my camera on the phone and 911 still worked.  But David was trying to text me and couldn't get through to me - since we were meeting up.  It was a bit of a pain.  

I worked the weekend of Oct. 18 & 19...and I don't remember if the boys did anything fun.
That's about it!  

No comments: